Equipement serves for automatic maintenance of nitrogen atmosphere with the report of low level of material in barrels. Extremely low nitrogen consumption !!! Equipement serves for mixers, that work with chemical multicomponent systems, which require to be constantly under the nitrogen atmosphere.
- control minimal component level in the barrel
- withdrawal of material from barrel manualy (drawal of remain material)
- pressure compensation in container during pouring
- decrease nitrogen consumption
- there is no need to interfere in to the equipement of pressure containers
- protective nitrogen atmosphere is fed to barrel by overpressure at level of changes of atmospheric pressure ( ±100 hPa » ±100mbar ) by process, which does not need permanent consumption.
is led over the controller with high flow, over the rapid bleeder valve and stop-cock of container cover. Safety valve is join to the inlet just in case of by-passing of increased pressure into atmosphere..
One of three controllers for nitrogen inlet leads the nitrogen with pressure 2 bar to the feed unit with extremely low pressure -- 21 mbar ( ~ 21 cm H2O ).
Incoming overpressure 2 bar is reduced by special regulator.
Device consist of:
safety closing device – close the flow:
- ingoing overpressure decrease (nitrogen inlet will be closed)
- outgoing overpressure decrease or the maximal flow is exceeded (at breaking of the outgoing pipeline) and built-in safety valve – outgoing pressure control
After safety closing down, the device must be start by the help of manually operating lever.
Nitrogen with reduced overpressure 21 mbar is conveyed behind the regulator by hoses into the suction needles of membrane pumps and to nitrogen inlets to barrels with inductive limit sensors for inductive proximity switch.
Behind the regulator there is a control manometer with range 0 – 40 bar, which can be overloaded 10 times. There is also pressure switch, which blocks pumping during decreasing of nitrogen pressure under 15 mbar in order to prevent air suction optionally to prevent barrel collapsing by underpressure.
For better safety, there is another safety valve added. It is set for 30 mbar (approx 30 cmH2O), such that the overpressure in barrels can not increase onto high pressure.
NITROGEN INLET TO BARREL WITH LIMIT CAPACITANCE DETECTOR
Nitrogen inlet is led by hose over the self-closed connector, manual 2/2 valve and rotary screw connection to the pipe, with the shape of handle. There is a branch with sensor in the lower part.
Sensor bar must be insert to barrel branch and the thread of branch must be set.
It is necessary to hold the rotary handle with the inlet of nitrogen, connector and valve and by the help of handle to screw the inlet.
The inlet hose for nitrogen is not disconnected. While the barrel is changed and before screwing off the inlet, the inlet of capacity sensor must be disconnect and after screwing on the new barrel, the connector must be connected again.
CONTROL OF FILLING THE COMPONENTS FROM THE BARRELS TO THE PRESSURE CONTAINERS
Switchboard contains of:
- main switch
- two three position switches with signal light
- acoustic signalling with two different sound signals
Switches allow setting of three modes for each component individually:
MIDDLE position – filling switch off
RIGHT position -- automatic filling of component switch
Dosing starts when:
- there is sufficient pressure in the inlet of nitrogen ( ³ 15 mbar )
- there is not the maximal level in the container
- there is not minimal level in the barrel
- when the level in barrel decreases to minimal value, acoustic signalling will be activated and signal light will be lighting on the switch
- when there is not sufficient pressure in the inlet of nitrogen, acoustic signalling will be activated (without the signalling on the switch)
LEFT position -- manual filling of the residue of component
Dosing starts when:
- when there is sufficient pressure in the inlet of nitrogen
- when there is not maximal level in container
- when there is not sufficient pressure in the inlet of nitrogen, acoustic signalling will be activated